Tight process controls are required to process semiconductor materials into highly sophisticated integrated circuits. When high volume production is the goal, rapid turnaround testing and measurement of processed materials, such as wafers, is a must in order to determine such factors as:
- Electrical characteristics
- Dopant concentrations through known capacitance-voltage measurements
- Acceptability of the grown epitaxial layers
- Net carrier density in silicon epitaxial layers
- Functional defects and structural integrity
Testing and measurement is a prerequisite for high-yield device production. We provide a range of systems that are available as standalone cells or as integrated devices in your highly automated line.